Today I bring you another update log consisting of a lot of much needed fixes, improvements & requested additions. I wont take up too much of your time, just wanted to say we are still working diligently working on getting the updated RuneLite out – hopefully it should come this week. Shortly thereafter, we will announce the release date of Theatre of Blood. Anyway, todays updates are as follows:
Re-worked flower poker – it now works a lot smoother and lets you plant seeds yourself. There is however a time-out, so if you wait over 10 game ticks seeds will be autoplanted for you. All the previous bugs/issues with items disappearing should be fixed and your gambling should now be uninterrupted. Buying seeds from the Wise Old Man has been increased to 50 at the price of 1M, as you now need 5 per game rather than 1.
- Olm’s acid attack now deals poison damage rather than venom, like on OSRS.
- Fixed tiles that Olm’s head was unattackable from when spawned on the east side.
- Increased the centre Boundary for Olm’s head’s targetting.
- Fixed an issue with NPC’s not despawning properly in personal instances (instance tablets).
- Fixed an issue with NPC aggression being delayed in personal instances.
- Buying Zulrah tasks will now set your amount to minimum 10, and a maximum of 35.
- Fixed issues with Zulrah’s attacks not rotating properly when using Zul-Andra teleport scroll.
- Fixed Cerberus’s special attacks.
- Removed unnecessary fire walls at the entrance.
- Fixed Cerberus not respawning.
- Fixed Vorkath despawning randomly.
- Fixed killing Vorkath on zombie spawn special not killing him immediately, but after the animations are finished.
- Fixed Skotizo’s altars moving.
- Skotizo will now attack with mage if you’re out of range.
- Picking up global items in wilderness with looting bag open will now properly deposit them.
- Searching for looting bag in bank will now display the open one as well.
- Fixed offsets on farming objects for clicking/pathing.
- Picking the poison berry bush now has a 3 minute delay rather than 5 minutes.
- The Kandarin task ‘Kill mithril dragons’ now counts for all kills, not only on task, and amount has been increased to 120.
- Players may now dig into the mole cave by digging ontop of the mole hills in falador park if they have a falador shield 2 (falador medium diary reward).
- Changed name of ‘Grapple wall’ falador task to ‘Climb wall’ as you don’t need a grapple.
- Fixed spelling mistake on the poison berry falador hard diary task.
- Fixed ranged strength not being calculated properly in PvP combat.
- Fixed the bounty hunter teleport to target spell requiring runes in inventory, not counting those in pouch.
- The bounty hunter teleport to target spell now costs 3,000,000 bounties rather than 8,000,000.
- Increased the chances of getting an imbued mage cape when being the top damage dealer to the Mage Arena II bosses.
- Everybody who does 100+ damage to the Mage Arena II bosses will now receive a 10% chance at getting the corresponding cape.
- Imbued mage cape loots will now announce globally.
- Added a GDZ teleport to the teleportation interface.
- Added ::44s and ::19s commands.
- When pathing to moving NPC’s with melee, it should now prioritize attacking rather than pathing to the new location the NPC is moving to.
- When pathing to NPC’s with melee, it should now initiate the attack a few tiles ahead just like on OSRS (see .gif below).
- Fixed the Cave Horrors NPC size being off, causing them to clip into walls.
- Fixed the Wyverns NPC size being off, causing them to clip into walls.
- Fixed an issue with certain safespots deeming NPC’s unattackable (see .gif below).
- Giant spiders now count towards spider slayer tasks.
- Fixed giant spiders animations.
- Nerfed cave kraken’s attack accuracy.
- Fixed Obor’s shake attack not properly resetting.
- Fixed the mager & rangers spawn timers in the inferno.
Misc. Fixes & Changes
- Players may now press “Ctrl + L” to quickly use the last teleport command.
- Trades will now be properly cancelled by combat or other actions and therefore not delete your items.
- Fixed pet drake not showing up on the pet shredder interface.
- Fixed claiming certain collection logs crashing your game.
- Fixed teleportation coordinates for red dragons with slayer ring.
- Fixed upgrade scrolls saying they boost by 15%, 25% and 35% when reading them instead of 5%, 15% and 25%.
- Fixed setting up a cannon with two base pieces in inventory taking both.
- Leather vambraces crafting 1, 5 and 10 now works as it should.
- All versions of hydra are now counted as dragonic NPC’s.
- Added the shortcut from falador to taverly.
- The “passive” special attacks will now properly update the special bar after being used (e.g. dragon pickaxe).
- Removed Proselyte armour from drop announcements.
- The max hit dummy is now considered a demonic NPC.
- Increased protection value of vesta’s longsword.
- Fixed group ironman interface popping up after teleport dialogues.
- Fixed pets switching person to follow in certain instances (GWD among others).
- Players may now do ::tourny to join tournaments as well as ::tournament.
- Fixed the broken flax picking spots in falador park.
- Banking messages are now filtered by skill filters when using resource dwarf pet.
- Fixed toxic staff of the dead’s stats.
- Fixed broken pathing between the crafting guild gem objects.
- Veng timer is now reset when killing someone in tournaments.
- Upgrade shards are now sellable on the trading post.
I hope you will enjoy!