Play Rigour with 50+ players!
Latest Update: New Home Area, QoL’s & Bug Fixes!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Suggestions

1. Bounty system for wilderness with task system along with it
  2. Mage arena 2 bosses to have chance of dropping imbued cape designated to which boss it is. I myself have 60+ crates opened. No Cape. Something like ma2 cape should not be that grindy to get
  3. Nightmare boss would be a nice piece of content
  4. Additional xp awarded for Skilling in deep wilderness. Resource are etc..
  5. Before qol updates, you should focus on the pathing of the game/combat system. Switches are messy no matter what region of the game you're in. Pathing is messed up for almost every boss/activity I've come across
  6. Lms. Dead content, lower the prices of items in the shop or award more points per game. If you refuse to do wilderness updates you need to give pkers an outlet to have some fun. Not regarding the tournament system
  7. Tournaments. I personally don't think updating tournaments to every hour did it any good, made it's worse in my opinion. The time frame wasn't the problem, getting people there was. For coming in 1st place you're awarded with 30 pkp and a %33 chance at wildly crate. First place should have %100 crate, 2nd to be %33. Make it more enticing for people to join
  8. Raids 3 ??? Possibled idea related to advanced God wars system maybe?
  9. Bloody chest rates to be buffed?
  10. A more often bloody key spawn if you wont touch the rates
  11. Not sure if chest loots apply to bonus play or increased drop rate but having a well option for increased reward from cox/tob would be nice
  12. Scorpia. I've only killed 1, and all it took was 1 to see that it was scuffed. Barrage doesn't freeze it, 4 healers are spawned instead of the regular 2, and they are spawned through 4 corners of the room
  13. Ring of wealth (i) to have same effect as 07 aswell, increased drop rate of clue scrolls in the wilderness

Will edit and revise as I come up with more

Thanks!

Rogue has reacted to this post.
Rogue
Forum Search
Newest Members
joshhepp2002
kelvinminnis
aishaperrier876
kelsey95c46
jeffersonherz20
Forum Search